Knowing our community and students well is important to the college district. We believe that investing in research to thoroughly understand our constituents guides planning and improves the quality of education and services we can present. The Rancho Santiago Community College District Research Department provides support to the staff, faculty, and administration of Santa Ana College, Santiago Canyon College, and the District Office. Housed in RSCCD’s District Operations Center, the Research Department:
- designs, conducts, and publishes "regular" statistical studies to assist in RSCCD'S policy and program planning and development.
- designs, conducts and publishes "special" studies to meet departmental, institutional, community, and state/federally-mandated needs.
- compiles, analyzes, and verifies data produced by outside agencies for accountability and other research purposes.
- provides assistance, guidance, and/or support to faculty, staff, and other individuals not employed by RSCCD in the conduct of their research activities and coordinates District and/or College-related research efforts. Click to download the Research Protocol Form or click here to fill out the form online and send via email.
- is available to assist you with your evaluation needs, if desired. We encourage you to conduct assessments in your classroom and we have compiled these questions you can use or adapt if you are considering surveying your students for their input. Click to download the Academic Program Student Survey.
The RSCCD Research Department is located at the Rancho Santiago Community College District Operations Center at 2323 N. Broadway Street, in Santa Ana, CA 92706-1640, Suite 350. Our FAX number is (714) 796-3920. Our general telephone number is (714) 480-7468.