The Rancho Santiago Community College District (RSCCD) is seeking a successor to Santiago Canyon College President Juan Vázquez, who will be retiring on August 15, 2014.
RSCCD, with assistance from Community College Search Services, is conducting a presidential search for qualified candidates that possess the following personal characteristics and qualities:
- Demonstrated strong management and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated strength of character;
- Dedication to the principles and achievement of academic freedom and local district/college autonomy;
- Broad cultural and intellectual interests with a deep concern for people;
- Personal characteristics necessary for working with faculty, students and the community; and
- Thorough commitment to the concept that the comprehensive communy college should be accessible to people from every social and economic level of the community.
Candidates are encouraged to review all of the information for the Santiago Canyon College President position and submit their application materials online by selecting the Apply Now link to the right.