Please click on any question below to see its corresponding answer.
(1) I'm an instructor teaching using Temporary Remote Instruction (TRI). How can I get answers to technology questions and technical support for my class?
There are several resources:
- Canvas Support for faculty and students:
- SAC and CEC: 1-(844) 612-7428
- SCC and OEC: 1-(844) 629-6834
- Distance Education resources online:
(2) I'm an instructor teaching using Temporary Remote Instruction (TRI). I have technology questions
not related to teaching my class. For example, I have problems accessing my district issued email, I need a laptop, webcam or other hardware resources. Who should I contact to get help?
Faculty can direct all technology questions
not related to teaching a class using TRI to the ITS Helpdesk:
(3) How can my students access the Adobe Creative Cloud from home? Are there instructions I can share with them? Is there an expiration date for access?
Yes, students can now follow the same guidelines issued to faculty and staff to access the Adobe Creative Cloud from home:
As of May 7, 2020 -- Adobe has granted access to its suite of Creative Cloud apps to students, through to July 6, 2020. To check for the latest updates regarding expiration dates, please check this website:
(4) I am an administrator, classified or confidential employee. How can I get answers to technology questions and technical support whether I'm working from home or onsite as Key Essential Personnel?
Please direct all your technology questions to the ITS Helpdesk:
(5) I have questions about the use of Cranium Café. Who can I contact for help?
The Conexed website has several training resources available. Click below to access it:
If you require additional information, refer to the contact list below:
For SAC, please contact John Steffens at
For SCC, please contact Amanda Carpenter at
(6) How can I access my district issued email from home?
(7) Are there any district systems that are available from my home computer without having to connect to my work computer?
Yes, several systems are available through the public internet and all you need is a web browser to access them from any device, anywhere. Click the link below for a list.
Note: Use your Web Advisor user id and password if you get a logon prompt when you click on the link.
(8) How do I access Colleague UI, the H drive, the report repository and how can I approve timecards, absence requests, budget and status change forms and access other systems not publicly available?
(9) Where can I get more information about connecting to my work computer?
(10) How can I download and install the Office 365 software? Does this include Access and Publisher?
<< Back to ITS FAQs Main Menu