Promoting Student Success and Community Vitality
To ensure that the college district’s services and programs are responsive to the needs of its students and community, this division provides leadership and assistance to staff throughout the district and to the businesses throughout the region. Among its services are:
- Assisting the Board of Trustees to plan for future needs.
- Securing additional funding to implement programs
- Facilitating accreditation of the colleges.
- Conducting research about the success of our students.
- Addressing the needs of the local economic development.
The Educational Services Department is located at the Rancho Santiago Community College District Operations Center at 2323 N. Broadway Street, in Santa Ana, CA 92706-1640, Suite 302.
Vice Chancellor of Educational Services
Enrique Perez, J.D.
Assistant to the Vice Chancellor
Patricia S. Duenez
Find more information about our departments’ services: