In 2014, the district purchased a site license of Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe CC). Under the Districts site license, full time faculty and staff can obtain an Adobe CC subscription for home use for only
$19.99 per year. This means you can install these applications on your HOME PC or Mac.
Products include: Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, InDesign CC, Dreamweaver CC, After Effects CC, Premiere Pro CC, Muse CC, Acrobat XI Pro, Audition CC, Bridge CC, Encore, Fireworks, Flash Builder Premium, Flash Pro CC, InCopy CC, Lightroom, Media Encoder CC, Prelude CC, SpeedGrade CC and the tools described
To get your copy of
Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe CC), please follow these steps:
- Create an account and buy an
Adobe CC license from http://store.collegebuys.org/.
- If you haven’t purchased from them recently you may be asked to verify your
- When that purchase goes through you will receive an e-mail with a
link and code.
- Follow that
link and click register a new account. Use the code from the email to complete the new account creation process. Verify your e-mail address if required.
- Use your new account to that store and buy the product again (it is free this time) and complete the purchase.
- When that purchase goes though you’ll receive another link and code. This link will take you to an Adobe CC website. If you do not have an Adobe ID you will need to create one. Verify your e-mail address if required.
- Using the provided code you then obtain your license and link it to your Adobe ID. You can use the Adobe ID to access the download site and reinstall apps if you ever need to in the future.
Please make sure you do not setup Adobe’s auto-renewal; their auto renewal is NOT at the discounted rate. Each year you’ll need to repeat this process to renew and to prove you are still eligible.
- Download and install the software from
Adobe’s CC website. You’ll need to sign in with the Adobe ID you created.
Do not setup Adobe’s auto-renewal; the discount does not automatically carry over!
To RENEW your Adobe subscription you will need to follow these instructions:
Adobe Creative cloud subscriptions run for one year, users are unable to place a new order until one year from the previous order date has passed. As an example, if you ordered Creative Cloud last year on March 27, 2015, you will need to wait until March 28, 2016 before you can order and process/install a new subscription.
At the end of the 12-month subscription, qualifying faculty and staff users must renew their Creative Cloud subscription by purchasing a subscription at http://store.collegebuys.org. When redeeming the Creative Cloud redemption code at
https://creative.adobe.com/educard, users should NOT opt-in for auto renewal and should NOT provide any credit card information.
Here is a link with the detailed instructions for renewal: