Network & Communications Services and Responsibilities:
- Host and maintain application servers.
- Host and maintain enterprise storage systems.
- Design, implement and maintain network and infrastructure equipment.
- Develop strategies to manage network growth and internet bandwidth usage.
- Develop mechanisms that provide a safe and reliable network (e.g.firewalls, antivirus, intrusion systems).
- Perform backups of enterprise data.
- Maintain telecommunication system.
- Maintain physical cable plant.
- Support video surveillance.
- Maintain wireless network.
ITS Network & Communications Team Members:
|Jesse Gonzalez||Director of Network & Communications||7:30am - 4:30pm||714-480-7417|
Dave Heidt||Network Specialist IV||7:00am - 4:00pm||714-480-7433|
|Jason Palmer||Network Specialist III||7:00am - 4:00pm||714-480-7431|
Ryan Carroll||Network Specialist III||7:00am - 4:00pm||714-480-7428|
Ray Maa||Network Specialist III||7:30am - 4:30pm||714-480-7432|
Gary Mueller||Network Specialist III||6:30am - 3:30pm||714-480-7411|
|Hugh Nguyen||Network Specialist II|
7:30am - 4:30pm M9:00am - 5:00pm Th
7:30am - 4:30pm Tu, W
7:30am - 4:30pm F
Vacant||Network Specialist II
located at SCC||8:00am - 5:00pm||714-628-4842|
Information Technology Services
2323 N. Broadway, Suite 250
Santa Ana, CA 92706