Starting or Changing your Voluntary Retirement Accounts

​How can I start or make changes to my Tax Sheltered Annuities 403b or Defered Compensation Plans Voluntary Retirement accounts?

Contact our third Party Administrator at Schools First Federal Credit Union

Once you have completed the necessary forms with Schools First FCU, they will contact the Payroll Department and we will begin the deductions from your pay check.