The Orange County Center for International Trade Development (CITD) is an economic/workforce development program of Rancho Santiago Community College District (RSCCD) supporting California’s economic growth and global competitiveness through industry-specific education, training and services that contribute to a highly skilled and productive workforce.
We offer international trade assistance to small and medium sized companies in different industries at no-cost . Our services include:
· In-bound and Out-bound trade missions
· Export and import workshops and seminars
· International trade research
· International trade provider referrals
· Low-cost or no-cost training programs
· Resources and trade leads
· Programs/resources for incumbent workers
· Access to qualified college students for internships
Through our newest grant “Global Trade & Logistics initiative,” we have formed a collaborative with businesses and educational institutions in Orange County to help close the state’s skills gaps by providing in-demand skills for employers, creating relevant career pathways and stackable credential programs, promoting student success, and helping Californians enter the workforce.
Address: 2323 North Broadway, 3rd Floor, Santa Ana, CA 92706