The mission of the Rancho Santiago Community College District is to provide quality educational programs and services that address the needs of our diverse students and communities.
- RSCCD will assess the educational needs of the communities served by RSCCD and will adjust instructional programs, offerings, and support services and will allocate resources as needed to optimize the alignment of students’ needs with services and fiscal resources.
- RSCCD will assess the educational needs of the communities served by RSCCD and then pursue partnerships with educational institutions, public agencies, non-profit organizations, and business/industry/labor to collaboratively meet those needs.
- RSCCD will annually improve the rates of course completion and completion of requirements for transfer, degrees, certificates, and diplomas.
- RSCCD will support innovations and initiatives that result in quantifiable improvement in student access, preparedness, and success.
- RSCCD will use a cycle of integrated planning that will demonstrate the effective use of resources.
Approved by the Board of Trustees on April 1, 2013