Training and Instruction
We will provide effective training and instruction that includes:
- Our COVID-19 policies and procedures to protect employees from COVID-19 hazards.
- Information regarding COVID-19-related benefits to which the employee may be entitled under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
- The fact that:
- COVID-19 is an infectious disease that can be spread through the air.
- COVID-19 may be transmitted when a person touches a contaminated object and then touches their eyes, nose, or mouth.
- An infectious person may have no symptoms.
- Methods of physical distancing of at least six feet and the importance of combining physical distancing with the wearing of face coverings.
- The fact that particles containing the virus can travel more than six feet, especially indoors, so physical distancing must be combined with other controls, including face coverings and hand hygiene, to be effective.
- The importance of frequent hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and using hand sanitizer when employees do not have immediate access to a sink or hand washing facility, and that hand sanitizer does not work if the hands are soiled.
- Proper use of face coverings and the fact that face coverings are not respiratory protective equipment - face coverings are intended to primarily protect other individuals from the wearer of the face covering.
- COVID-19 symptoms, and the importance of obtaining a COVID-19 test and not coming to work if the employee has COVID-19 symptoms.
This training can be found here https://permission.click/q5aZ5/us