You use the embed code web part to display
on your SharePoint page the content from sites that allow embedding (e.g YouTube, Vimeo, Cranium Cafe, etc.).
Steps to insert an embed code to a SharePoint page:
- Place your cursor at the location you want to display the embedded code content
- Select the
Insert tab, and then select the
- Copy the embed code for the content you want to use
- Paste the embed code into the embed code box, and click
- Embed code must start and end with <iframe> tags.
- The embed code web part does not support the <script> tags.
- Only secure web sites can be embedded. The URL of the embedded web site must begin with HTTPS.